Real estate is a constantly evolving market, and now there’s an intriguing new trend making an impact across America. The amount of motivated sellers who own their homes and have them completely paid off is increasing, and there are a number of reasons that this is the case. On today’s show, Matt answers a question from a listener by examining this trend and sharing his surefire method for creating cash flow (with no or little money) within these kinds of deals.
If you’re curious about using creative strategies as a real estate investor, you need to hear this episode! The listener question Matt is answering today comes via the Epic Pro Hotline, which you are also welcome to call with your questions by dialing 1-888-891-7203.
What You’ll Learn:
- How you can capitalize on the fact that baby boomers are hitting retirement age.
- The effect of consumer debt in retirement; and
- How you can use this scenario to ramp up your cashflow with minimal money down.
- What it means to buy at the seller’s price and your own terms.
- Why giving your seller multiple options increases your chances of doing a deal.
- How to determine your first offer: your price with the seller’s terms.
- What factors you should consider when formulating your all-cash price (hint: it’s NOT after repair value!)
- The number Matt thinks is most important in an evaluation.
- How to determine your second offer and third offers: your terms with the seller’s price.
- The best way to use creative financing to structure a seller finance deal.
- How you can get a better return on your money using creative real estate than a bank.
- Why paying up to 50% over what a house is worth may be a great financial decision.
- How to craft your 3-option letter of intent.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!