Following up from our last episode, Matt is answering some questions regarding seller financed wraps including how to finance 4 or more deals this way, how to avoid loan origination fees, and how to promote the idea to your sellers. Also, learn how to access transactional funding for your deals and get instant proof of funds. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The new benefit Epic Pro Academy members can enjoy.
- The type of lawyer you want on your team.
- What a contract for deed is; and
- The major benefit of using this tool.
- What the Dodd-Frank legislation means to you as an investor.
- How to avoid a loan origination fee after your 3rd
- Where to get samples of the notes and contracts used in a seller financed wrap.
- How the seller benefits from a seller financed transaction.
- How Matt “paves the way” to ask for the seller to finance a property.
- The most critical component of a good seller financed wrap deal.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!