We’ve been talking a lot about creative investing on the podcast lately and we’ve received some great feedback. Many listeners are wanting to know how to get these creative deals settled. Today Matt shares 10 creative negotiating strategies that will increase the likelihood of you getting your offer accepted.
What You’ll Learn:
- The question that can make you $10,000 every time you ask it.
- Where you start your negotiating price; and
- Why you shouldn’t make a well-rounded offer price.
- The importance of precedence.
- Why you may want to ask for the patio furniture on the house you are purchasing.
- The lesson you can learn from Columbo.
- What the limited authority strategy is.
- Why you should maintain a disposition of uncertainty.
- How to isolate the seller’s motivation.
- The old school negotiation technique that still works like a charm.
- When to discuss the problems of the deal.
- Which negotiation strategies are Matt’s favorites.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!