Many real estate investors are familiar with options in theory, but how do they actually work in practice? Today Matt is breaking down the incredible option contract and why it fits so nicely into the creative investor’s toolbox.
What You’ll Learn:
- The 2 agreements involved in a lease option.
- What a lease is.
- How you can generate income as the leasee on a property.
- What an option contract is; and
- Where they are most commonly used.
- The difference between a purchase agreement and an option agreement.
- How an option agreement gives you control without as much pressure.
- The 3 things you can do when your option is set to expire.
- What information can be found in an option agreement.
- Why option contracts tend to go bad; and
- What your recourse is.
- What an option memorandum is.
- The 4 best criteria for an option agreement.
- Why you shouldn’t bring up options in your first meeting with the seller.
- How Matt uses the 3 option LOI to present the option.
- How to get more of your offers accepted.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- 5 CREATIVE WAYS TO FINANCE YOUR DEALS | EREI 202
- NEGOTIATING AND SELLER FINANCING: CREATIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING CONTINUED… | EREI 203
- THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BALLOON PAYMENTS: CREATIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING CONTINUED… | EREI 204
- INVESTING SUBJECT-TO AND CONQUERING THE DUE ON SALE CLAUSE: CREATIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING CONTINUED… | EREI 205
- Download the FREE 3-option Letter of Intent at EpicLOI.com
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!