Today Matt is joined by one of the most successful investors in the Southeast, Mr. Peter Vekselman. Peter has created a new approach to investing that has allowed him to triple his business in under a month – and is here to show you how you can do the same! If you are an experienced investor looking to take it the next level, don’t miss this one!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Peter got started in real estate investing; and
- The biggest lesson he learned through losing money.
- How he combines an investment company with a traditional brokerage.
- The different ways that Peter has used real estate agents in his business.
- How he shifted his approach from investment-based to consultant-based.
- Why Peter believes the approach is so incredibly successful.
- The biggest problem with a traditional investment business.
- Who is NOT a good candidate for Peter’s business.
- How you can get started with the Trifecta model.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- If you are interested in working with Peter, send him a text at 404-915-9685.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!