Today Matt is joined by Lisa Shearer, an investor who went from zero consistency in this business to becoming co-coach in the Epic Pro Academy.
The two work through a real life deal using the creative strategies and principles that we discuss on the show.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Lisa got started in real estate investing.
- The reason she didn’t “move at the speed of instruction” at first.
- How she got her first property using Facebook; and
- How she quickly started losing money on it.
- Why Lisa’s lack of follow up was getting in the way of her own success.
- What the 3 options Matt and Lisa presented to their seller are; and
- The strategy behind it.
- The question you should ask ever seller.
- What Matt and Lisa intend to do when their balloon comes due.
- The importance of building rapport in this business.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- A Million Bucks by 30: How to Overcome a Crap Job, Stingy Parents, and a Useless Degree to Become a Millionaire Before (or After) Turning Thirty
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The Do Over Guy
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!