There are two traits that will significantly improve your chances of a seller accepting your offer: confidence and likeability. Today Matt explains how to develop both of these traits, overcome insecurities, and close the deal.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why people (including motivated sellers) are attracted to confident people.
- How to use confidence to set yourself apart from other investors.
- What to do if you don’t have much confidence at all.
- How to use motion to create emotion.
- Why the FBI looks at the shoulders of their suspects; and
- How to use this information to your benefit.
- How much eye contact is the “right” amount.
- How Matt uses eye color and people’s name to disarm them.
- What the 3 components of charisma are.
- What the 2 second rule is.
- What you should say if you are asked a question you don’t know the answer to.
- The 7 components of likeability.
- How intelligence can hold you back socially.
- How to gain a reputation of being a great conversationalist.
- Why you want to include positivity and praise in your conversations.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!