Today’s podcast centers around the power of consistency. From daily success habits to robust follow up systems, Matt explores the simple solutions that have played the biggest part in his own success. He starts by sharing exactly what his lead generation and follow up system looks like and then interviews friend of the show, Nicole Bryan, about her own success habits. Grab a pen and paper because this episode is full of nuggets that you will want to implement in your own business!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Matt has always been a fan of working in sales.
- What you have to do to be in the top 10% of sales people.
- Where you will capture the majority of the opportunity.
- What encouraged Matt to implement a mega follow up system; and
- Why he considers it the single biggest breakthrough of his career.
- What Matt’s “3rd AND FINAL NOTICE” postcard looks like; and
- Why he uses it even though the quality of lead isn’t great.
- Why Matt ties his voice broadcasts into current events.
- How he is able to achieve a near 100% open rate.
- How Matt tries to reach different personality types.
- How his team turns suspects into prospects.
- The reason Matt doesn’t just call suspects over and over.
- What Nicole has been up to since we last spoke with her; and
- How she has fallen into financial coaching and masterminding.
- How Nicole’s health group morphed into a financial freedom group.
- How she was able to purchase a rental property without ever visiting the unit.
- Why Nicole spends 3 hours a week on Craigslist.
- The only 2 ways that you can beat the competition.
- Why the Daily Success Sheet is so effective.
- Why Nicole feels like she’s living a double life.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Achieving Freedom with Nicole Bryan – Epic Real Estate
- Epic Fast Funding
- Connect with Nicole’s group, Financial Freedom Lovers, on Facebook or Meetup
- Rich Habits – The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals
- Rich Habits Rich Life: The Four Cornerstones of All Great Pursuits
- Smartcuts: How Hackers, Innovators, and Icons Accelerate Success
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!