Today we are discussing how to get started in real estate investing with no money. True zero down investing. Zilch. No money for properties, no money for marketing, seriously…no money! If you are willing to put in a little sweat equity, you can make several thousand dollars by referring turnkey properties – the same method Matt used to get started in this business. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt got started in real estate with no money.
- Why Matt went to as many REI related groups as he could; and
- What his marketing flyer looked like.
- What to say during the needs/wants portion of your local REI meeting.
- Why you shouldn’t have interested investors send you an email or call you.
- Why you should get up in front of the meeting room as often as possible.
- Where you can find good deals if you don’t have any to market.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!