Today’s podcast begins with Matt answering a very common listener question: “How should I best use $100,000 to build my portfolio the fastest?” And his answer may surprise you.
Then he is joined by fellow creative investor, Mr. Drew Hitt. Drew has some unique strategies for using seller financing and substitution of collateral to grow his personal portfolio lightning fast. So grab a pen and paper because this podcast is sure to motivate you to step up your game and start building real wealth. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The basic rule of thumb for getting and keeping wealth with real estate.
- What makes real estate investing so effective at getting rich quickly.
- The difference between getting rich and getting wealthy.
- What the biggest expense in life is.
- How taxes are impacted by the money that you purchase with.
- The 6 places to access other people’s money.
- Why banks are a great way to start.
- How to find seller financed deals.
- The question you should ask every Realtor you come in contact with.
- Which friends and family you may want to approach to help finance your deals; and
- How to present those deals.
- The easiest way to reduce the amount that you need to leverage.
- How your creativity can save you money in your investments.
- The source of business credit that allows for creative use of other people’s money.
- The primary goal when you are building wealth; and
- What that changes to when you are preserving your wealth.
- How Drew Hitt has changed the way that Matt structures deals.
- How Drew got started in real estate.
- What his transition into full time real estate looked like.
- Where Drew gets 80% of his deals from; and
- How he fields his incoming calls.
- The 2 criteria that sellers must meet for Drew to send out a sales guy to meet with them.
- What substitution of collateral is; and
- How it helps lower your tax bill.
- How substitution of collateral is beneficial to the seller.
- How Drew talks seller into subject to financing.
- Why Matt and Drew are in heavy acquisition phases right now.
- What Drew is most excited about in the future.
- The minimum term Drew will do for a seller financed deal.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- You can reach Drew at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!