Epic Real Estate podcast listeners have been challenged to take on the goal of getting at least one offer rejected every day — and the results have been spectacular! Today Matt is going to help you get better results on the offers you’re currently making by giving you a simple but important tool. Matt will conclude the episode by telling you all about his own system for submitting and following up on his offers to sellers.
What You’ll Learn:
- Where you want to spend the majority of your time in your business.
- The important tool that may cause you to miss out on opportunities.
- How to submit your offers; and
- Some ideas on how to add to your presentation.
- Exactly how Matt’s team submits offers.
- The difference between a 3-option letter of intent and a purchase agreement;
- What the 3-option letter of intent is.
- How you are able to ethically back out of your letter of intent.
- How the price/terms tradeoff works.
- Why you always want to present your offer in writing.
- Why what the seller wants for their property isn’t very important.
- The mystery of the 4th option.
- How to access the 3-option letter of intent.
- WHY YOU ARE STUCK AND WHAT THERE IS TO DO ABOUT IT | EREI 149
- WRITING OFFERS THAT PAY | EREI 150
- CREATING CASH FLOW WITH LITTLE TO NO MONEY, PART 2 | EREI 80
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!