If you’re a loyal listener of the Epic podcast who is eager to get involved in real estate investing, yet you still haven’t done your first deal, Matt can tell you why. On today’s episode, he’s reviewing the common excuses and digging into the truth of why many aspiring investors are still “getting ready to get ready”. So if you happen to be one of these people stuck at the starting line, listen up and take notes, because Matt is going to share the steps you need to take to close that first deal — and how to do it in just 30 days!
What You’ll Learn:
- What makes you a real estate investor.
- Why most excuses as to why you can’t get started are invalid.
- Why it’s so easy to complicated the work you need to do.
- The reason that keeping your thoughts to a minimum is critical.
- What it means to “move at the speed of instruction.”
- Why the first step of closing your first deal is to forget about your strategy.
- The thing that every real estate investing strategy has in common.
- How to get your deals accepted.
- The difference between hunting and fishing for leads.
- What it means to “work the numbers.”
- Why Matt believes that direct mail is the best lead generation strategy; and
- How to be sure that your lead generation is consistent.
- The marketing list that you should purchase.
- The rule about taking seller phone calls; and
- Why a phone script isn’t necessary.
- Which callers to spend your time with.
- Who to send a written offer to.
- How investing in real estate is like digging for gold.
- When you are allowed to start thinking strategically in this business.
- The one thing to focus on each and every day.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!