On today’s podcast, we welcome Georgia Residential Partners, LLC founder Ken Corsini as our special guest. A real estate investor since 2005, Ken has purchased and sold more than 400 properties during that time. Now he’s going to share with us how he tracks down off-market deals, including the inner workings of his highly-effective direct mail strategy. Be sure to take notes, because this episode is bursting with hot tips for generating leads. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Ken got started in real estate investing.
- What his “bread and butter” business looks like.
- Why he seemed to have a hard time plugging into the corporate world.
- Why Ken’s family situation made him so thankful for the security real estate has provided.
- How he finds his discounted properties; and
- Why he had to shift to an off-market model.
- Exactly what his highly-responsive direct mail piece looks like; and
- The lists that he sends to.
- Where interested sellers are routed.
- Why Ken believes that his company should be sending out more offers.
- The ratio calls to offers he is currently getting.
- What the biggest challenge in his business is.
- The exciting projects in Ken’s future.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- FERNANDO ANGELUCCI, FAST RESULTS, QUICK & EASY FUNDING FOR YOU | EREI 145
- Deal Farm Podcast
- Ken’s Articles on Bigger Pockets
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!