Today we’re happy to have Matt Andrews as a guest on the Epic Real Estate podcast. In the last 15 years, Matt has rehabbed, wholesaled, and flipped more than 500 properties, totaling millions in sales. In the midst of it all, he’s found time to write three real estate investing bestsellers, and he serves on the board of two international charities.
Matt is going to share with us his FREE method for organic lead generation, which is done through Google by utilizing YouTube, Facebook pages, and “virtual” bandit signs. You won’t believe how simple this strategy is! So if you’re looking for an effortless way to generate leads, listen and learn!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt got started in real estate investing; and
- The realization that made him leave his job with a Fortune 500 company.
- What his first experience with real estate investing was like.
- How he was in the right place at the right time in 2007.
- Why Matt put his focus on building a virtual business.
- What he would do if he had to start from scratch.
- How your legacy is defined.
- How Matt generates so many leads.
- What an “authority site” for Google is.
- The wrong way to try to rank on Google.
- What a “virtual bandit sign” is.
- The low-hanging fruit of lead generation.
- How much maintenance he puts into his Facebook pages; and
- Three things that you can post about on Facebook.
- How to generate buyer and seller leads.
- How he uses referral partners to find sellers.
- How you can avoid being on camera and still utilize YouTube effectively.
- What works best for Matt in direct mail (hint: it’s not the yellow letter!)
- The legacy that he wants to leave.
[Tweet “#Success is determined by how you react when you face adversity. #CreateYourLegacy “]
[Tweet “Learn how to put your lead generation on #AutoPilot using organic leads. #RankOnGoogle”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- FERNANDO ANGELUCCI, FAST RESULTS, QUICK & EASY FUNDING FOR YOU | EREI 145
- See an example of Matt’s Facebook fan page
- Kent Clothier’s Lead Generation
- List Source
- Khusi Hona
- Catch Me Up – by William Shatner
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!