For the final podcast of 2014, Matt welcomes Koko Kelejian, a successful house flipper based in Los Angeles. Koko talks about how he began investing in real estate, where he looks for his deals, and what he feels is the most influential aspect of his business. Listen and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Whether or not you should admit that you are an investor to a potential seller.
- How Koko went from being a chiropractor to being a successful real estate investor.
- What kept him motivated to move forward after the crash of 2006; and
- The strategies he is using to protect himself from another crash.
- How Koko learned to flip houses.
- Where he finds most of his deals.
- The key to how Koko is able to work with his wife successfully.
- What the #1 most influential part of his business has been.
- How Koko’s marketing is going to change in the new year; and
- When he uses branded vs. non-branded marketing pieces.
- How he is able to protect himself from flipping a house that the seller refuses to sell.
- What Koko’s predicts his biggest challenge of 2015 will be.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- If you want to reach out to Koko, call him directly at 818-290-8333.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!