If you’re taking the time to listen to this podcast, chances are you want to learn how investing in real estate can help you attain financial freedom. Well, Matt is living proof that real estate investing really works. However, just because it works does not mean it’s going to be easy, and it certainly doesn’t mean that it will happen instantly. On today’s show, Matt is helping listeners set realistic expectations by discussing the seven things that every cash flow investors must be prepared for.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why creating piles of money is the most inefficient way of financial freedom.
- What Matt means when he says “real estate works.”
- The 4 factors that will control how quickly you can attain financial freedom; and
- How a partnership can help you speed up your own attainment.
- The things that you need to be saving for with each of your properties.
- The 2 lessons that Matt learned through his $200,000 education about property management.
- How to force growth within your business.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.