Today Matt covers the 4 basic skills that anyone investing in real estate must develop, and he explains that they are actually quite easy to master. Matt also invites everyone to The 3 Pillars of Finding Deeply Discounted Properties, which is a free online training course.
Matt is concluding his week-long Back to Basics series. To get caught up with any earlier episodes that you may have missed, follow these links:
What You’ll Learn:
- The reason that you should be preparing to work consistently in December.
- The 4 steps of investing in real estate; and
- Which of these 4 stages is arguably the most important skill you can have in this business.
- Why you need to “get on the treadmill.”
- How learning to invest in real estate is a lot like learning to tie your shoes.
- Where you can learn exactly how to find deeply discounted properties.
[Tweet “The foundation of a #RealDeal is in the seller’s #Motivation to sell. #KeepItSimple”]
[Tweet “If you focus on learning to #FindDeals, you will see #Success the fastest!”]
- In case you missed it, last week was our 5-day Back to Basics This is a great foundation for new and experienced investors! If you’d like to check it out, start here: Getting Started.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!