Today Matt covers the 4 basic skills that anyone investing in real estate must develop, and he explains that they are actually quite easy to master. Matt also invites everyone to The 3 Pillars of Finding Deeply Discounted Properties, which is a free online training course.
Matt is concluding his week-long Back to Basics series. To get caught up with any earlier episodes that you may have missed, follow these links:
What You’ll Learn:
- The reason that you should be preparing to work consistently in December.
- The 4 steps of investing in real estate; and
- Which of these 4 stages is arguably the most important skill you can have in this business.
- Why you need to “get on the treadmill.”
- How learning to invest in real estate is a lot like learning to tie your shoes.
- Where you can learn exactly how to find deeply discounted properties.
[Tweet “The foundation of a #RealDeal is in the seller’s #Motivation to sell. #KeepItSimple”]
[Tweet “If you focus on learning to #FindDeals, you will see #Success the fastest!”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- In case you missed it, last week was our 5-day Back to Basics This is a great foundation for new and experienced investors! If you’d like to check it out, start here: Getting Started.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!