Today Matt is going over what you need to do to locate the kinds of heavily discounted properties that you can make a profit off of. Offering simple, straightforward instruction, he not only tells you how to identify these discounted properties, but also provides a great method for getting those discounts even deeper.
Then, Matt goes a step further and does something amazing: he guarantees your success! He takes you through the guarantee, gets your consent and commitment, prepares you for what’s to come, and then sets down the foundation for steps that will follow.
This episode is the 4th part of the one-week Back to Basics series. Catch up on the other episodes here:
What You’ll Learn:
- What Matt’s “why” is.
- Why Matt believed he “played small” for so many years.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of profit.
- Where investors make their money in real estate.
- What amount you should purchase your property for.
- What equity is and how it plays into the buying process.
- Why a seller would sell you a property for less than you can sell it for.
- The type of seller that you are looking for.
- Why you should consider yourself a problem solver.
- The 3 reasons that you should help sellers solve their problems.
- The key to getting discounted property.
- Why there will never be a shortage of opportunity for you to acquire equity, regardless of market conditions.
- The 2 ways that you can connect with motivated sellers.
- Why you shouldn’t get discouraged if the seller won’t agree to your deal.
- Where the key to every good deal lies.
- Where you will document the agreed upon terms and price of the property.
- The role of the 3rd-party intermediary.
- What the “problem solving period,” or escrow period, entails.
- What your equitable rights are.
- What the due diligence period is.
- The 3 options you have at the end of the escrow period.
- The small catch in Matt’s “no money required” claim.
- The only 2 reasons that you can possibly fail in this business.
- How you can essentially guarantee your success this year.
- Why people are still searching for “the answer” in this information age.
- Why knowledge is only potential power.
- The success philosophy that will give you nearly unlimited power; and
- How this philosophy can affect your New Year’s resolutions.
- Where the power to succeed lies.
- The power of seemingly inconsequential decisions.
- Why you should consciously choose whether your decisions are compounding up or down.
- Where to access the visuals, resources, and downloads of the how-to course.
[Tweet “You #MakeMoney when you buy & #GetPaid when you sell real estate. #BuyLow”]
[Tweet “Contrary to popular belief, #Knowledge is NOT #Power, it is only POTENTIAL power!”]
[Tweet “The power to #Succeed lies in the power to #Choose. #ConsistentActionPays #SlightEdge”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!