On this episode, Matt is establishing the foundation that supports a good real estate investing business. You don’t create this foundation by leaping thoughtlessly into action — the right foundation begins with your mind and your motivation. That’s why the focus of today’s show is getting your mind right. In other words, you are going to find out how to have the mindset of a millionaire real estate investor, and why thinking this way is crucial to your future success.
This episode is the 3rd part of our week-long series, Back to Basics. In case you didn’t hear the first two episodes, catch up by clicking here:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you will likely have to alter your thinking before becoming a successful investor; and
- What it means to “think like a millionaire real estate investor.”
- Examples of mind-chatter that indicate you may need a mental shift.
- Why avoiding calculated risks might be the riskiest thing you can do.
- The one decision you must always stay away from.
- The time-tested advice of General Colin Powell and General George Patton about decision making.
- Why the speed with which you make decisions and change your mind matters greatly.
- How to get deeply in touch with your “why.”
- The behaviors that will separate you from the observers, the excuse makers, and the quitters.
- What the 3-Why test is.
Tweetables:[Tweet “True #Success does not begin with action, it begins in the mind. #GetYourMindRight”] [Tweet “Fast and confident decision making is important in this business. #WorstDecisionIsIndecision”] [Tweet “Consistent & persistent #Action will separate you from the observers, excuse makers, and quitters”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!