Our goal this week is to return to the basics and, as a result, help you to end up with a fat, four-figure check by New Year’s Eve! But Matt wants more for you than to just finish a transaction and collect your money. He wants you to finish the transaction, collect your money, and completely understand every detail of that process so that you can successfully repeat it over and over again in the future. Sounds like a pretty good plan, right?
Listen as Matt reveals the “big picture” for you, explaining the inner workings of investing in real estate and creating realistic expectations regarding the work you’ll need to do to meet your goals. Enjoy this episode, which is he 2nd part of a week-long Back to Basics series. In case you didn’t hear part one, click here: Getting Started.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt views the opportunities that exist in the month of December.
- When the most active time of the year for real estate is.
- How to be sure that the process will work.
- Why you don’t want to “give real estate a try.”
- What Matt’s situation looked like when he first got started investing in real estate.
- The 4 stages required for your to reach your passive income goal.
- The book that Matt highly recommends for understanding real estate investing.
- The two basic no-money-required strategies that will get you paid by the end of December.
- How to increase the likelihood that this week will be a success for you.
- How Matt has been able to realize so much success in his own real estate investing business.
Tweetables:[Tweet “The question isn’t whether or not #RealEstate works, but if you will work! #HustleHard”] [Tweet “Do for the next few years what most people won’t, then spend the rest of your life doing what they CAN’T.”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!