Hard to believe it, but it’s time to start thinking about another year ahead. And smart investors are already determined to make sure that 2015 is their best year so far. If you’re hoping to do just that as well, then get a pencil and notepad, and start taking notes as you listen to this information-packed episode.
Matt guides you on an exercise to take inventory of your resources and skills, so that you’re ready to crush it in 2015! He’s also launching a daily podcast that’s going to help ensure that you snag a nice paycheck before the year is out!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you should choose real estate investing as your vehicle to wealth.
- Why “passive income” is a bit of a misnomer.
- The most important part of your rental income portfolio; and
- How Matt has learned this lesson the hard way.
- Why it is critical to learn from your own mistakes.
- How it’s possible to complicate your own investing business; and more importantly
- How to prevent this from happening to you.
- The thing that Matt recommends doing every single year.
- The 2 reasons that Matt starts his new year on December 1.
- Which time of year is the hottest in the real estate business.
- When the unmotivated sellers tend to filter themselves out.
- How to get a big paycheck in your pocket BEFORE the New Year.
- Why you should use white paper and blue ink when taking notes.
- How Matt makes more money in the first quarter of the year than most people will make all year long.
- The exercise that will help you to map out your goals over the coming years.
- The 4 things that you need to be a successful real estate investor.
- How to access skills and resources that you do not currently possess.
- Why it is important to identify the part of your business that you hate.
- How Matt was able to sell million dollar homes every month as an agent.
- How to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Tweetables:[Tweet “In #RealEstateInvesting, you’re either making money or you’re getting an #Education!”] [Tweet “Learn the 4 things that are required of every successful #Investor on today’s #Podcast.”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!