Every investor has the same goal: buy low, then sell high. That’s pretty straightforward, isn’t it? But of course all real estate investors want to know where they should look for the deeply discounted properties that they need so they can sell high and make a profit. This is something that many of our Epic Real Estate listeners want to know, so today Matt is explaining what to do.
Matt makes it clear how you can locate heavily discounted properties, while also offering a simple strategy for making deep discounts even deeper! You can’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- What the buying process involves; and
- Why it is the phase where investors make their money.
- The primary objective when buying an investment property.
- What amount you should purchase your property for.
- What equity is and how it plays into the buying process.
- Why a seller would sell you a property for less than you can sell it for.
- The type of seller that you are looking for.
- Why you should consider yourself a problem solver.
- The 3 reasons that you should help sellers solve their problems.
- The key to getting discounted property.
- Why you shouldn’t worry about a “bad market.”
- Where to access the step-by-step instructions for contacting motivated sellers; and
- What to do once you’ve contacted the seller.
- Why you shouldn’t get discouraged if the seller won’t agree to your deal.
- Where you will document the agreed upon terms and price of the property.
- The role of the 3rd-party mediator.
- What the “problem solving period,” or escrow period, entails.
- What your equitable rights are.
- The 3 options you have at the end of the escrow period.
- Where to access a contract with out-clauses.
- How to make money without spending any money.
- How soon you should start marketing your wholesale properties.
- What to do if you find an issue with the house during the inspection.
- How to use a “release statement” when negotiating a price reduction.
[Tweet “#Investors make money when the buy and #GetPaid when they sell real estate. #BuyLow”]
[Tweet “Wondering why a #Seller would sell you their property at a #Discount? Learn why at”]
[Tweet “#Motivated sellers will trade #Equity for peace of mind any day! #BeAProblemSolver”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Creating Wealth Podcast
- 5 Habits that Guarantee Your Real Estate Investing Success | EREI 116
- If you listen to us via Stitcher, please be sure to leave us a favorable review! We’d really appreciate it!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!