There’s no question, the real estate market is in flux. Matt previously talked about the fact that it’s shifting on Episode #113, but the changes now seem to be happening a lot faster than he initially anticipated. Never fear, though, because the shifting landscape actually favors agile, everyday investors! As long as you are willing to change your strategy accordingly, you will be able to crush this new market!
Today Matt explains that the new market is going to demand that investors return to the basics and focus on marketing & sales. He also breaks down the activities that you must do consistently each day if you want to weather the market changes. Enjoy the show!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the shifting real estate market will require you to brush up on your people skills.
- The reason why your lead generation may be slowing down.
- Why the changing climate will likely weed out hedge fund investors.
- How to guarantee your success in this new market.
- What will happen to most of your competition as the market shifts.
- The relationship between your deals, offers, appointments, calls, lead generation, and marketing.
- The types of marketing that you should be engaged in.
- Why you should focus on your speed in lead generation.
- The daily goal that will all but guarantee your success in the new market.
Tweetables:[Tweet “Learn why the shifting #RealEstateMarket will require you to brush up on your #PeopleSkills.”] [Tweet “To survive the changing market you’ll need to focus on your #Marketing and #Sales.”] [Tweet “#Investor Challenge: Spend no less than 1hr/day #GeneratingLeads and #Marketing to them.”] [Tweet “Don’t be a #LeadCollector be a #LeadConverter – #MakeAppointments then #MakeOffers!”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- THE MARKET IS SHIFTING. ARE YOU SHIFTING WITH IT? | EREI 113
- WHOLESALING AND FIX N’ FLIPPING WITH KRISTI CIRTWILL | EREI 021
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!