Epic Wholesaler Rashida Adekoya is on today’s show, talking to Matt about her experiences and offering the “step-by-step” details that led to her closing her first big deal. Although she sat on the sidelines for years, a victim of “analysis paralysis,” Rashida finally took the plunge and was rewarded by making $6,500 on her very first deal. As she learned, persistence pays off!
Today you’ll find out about the methods Rashida used to complete the deal and learn how they can be applied to your own situation. Enjoy the episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Rashida invests with a part time job and 2 small children.
- How she got started in real estate.
- Why she decided to shift from being a Realtor to being an investor.
- How she was able to overcome analysis paralysis.
- The lead generation strategies that helped Rashida secure her first deal.
- The goal of Rashida’s phone call and the goal of the appointment.
- How she used Matt’s 3-Option Letter of Intent.
- How she used her 401k to provide the cash to close on the property.
- The biggest surprise in the whole process.
- Rashida’s goals for getting to her first buy and hold property.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- 3 Option Letter of Intent (and other valuable resources!)
- Boost Your Business with New Lead Generation Ideas and Sources | EREI 68
- [email protected]
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!