Today Matt welcomes to the show Epic Pro Academy member Justin Wilhelm, who talks about completing his first deal out-of-state. Many first-time investors will recognize and relate to his story. Justin was stuck in the trap of wanting to learn everything before he did anything, but finally he got out of his own way and now he’s on the path to achieving financial freedom in just a year! Amazing! If you’re still waiting to make that first move and think buying out-of-state properties could be your first step to financial freedom, don’t miss this episode!
- How Justin got started in real estate investing.
- How he was able to buy his first home with less than $10,000 down; and
- How he recouped that cost within the first year.
- Why Justin decided to invest out-of-state with Cash Flow Savvy.
- What his experience was before Cash Flow Savvy.
- How he was able to overcome his fear and actually get the ball rolling.
- Why Justin decided that retiring on a 6-figure pension was not smart.
- Why he is committed to investing in the South and Midwest rather than his home state of California.
- What his current cash flow goals are; and
- How he will be financially free by the beginning of next year.
- Why you shouldn’t wait until you know it all to get started.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes. If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!