Matt talks with Jordan Fisher, a fellow masterminder, on today’s episode. Jordan is a real estate broker, real estate investor, and a real estate lender, which is a unique business combination that helps him to receive a much better return on his time than most other professionals in the real estate biz. He puts an emphasis on developing and nurturing partnerships, which reduces stress and gives him more energy and time to do more deals every year.
If you are still waiting to do your first deal, Jordan suggests finding a fund manager or seasoned investor like himself to work with you as a partner. You might not make as much money on the deal this way, but the lessons you learn from the experience will be very valuable. And, at least for beginning investors, this may be the only good way to get private funding. So listen up and enjoy the show!
What You’ll Learn:
- How he got started in real estate investment (and how the fix and flip shows were involved).
- How he used hands-on knowledge to learn the industry.
- The importance of mentorship in developing his strategies.
- How Jordan has been able to drum up so much referral business; and
- Why he is unable to “rely” on this form of business.
- Why he is not as interested in fix and flipping as he once was.
- The reason he shifted into real estate financial lending.
- What Jordan’s ideal lending client looks like; and
- Why he hesitates to lend to “green investors.”
- How to secure private funding if you are a brand new investor.
- How his two real estate businesses are structured.
- The way that Jordan is using options to get properties.
- How your income as an investor is proportional to the number of problems you solve.
- Why you need to value the return on your time.
Tweetables:[Tweet “There is no substitute for mentorships and partnerships with starting in #RealEstateInvesting”] [Tweet “When you give your sellers offers, they are more likely to do a deal with you #3OptionLetterOfIntent”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- The Power of Who: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know
- Contact Jordan at [email protected] or call 626-788-9700
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!