There’s no way to avoid it — failure is a necessary component of the learning process. And that process of learning contains 4 levels: not knowing what you don’t know, knowing what you don’t know, knowing that you have a useful new skill, and then performing that skill unconsciously as if it were second nature. On today’s show, Matt explains why practice, failure, and repetition are absolutely critical as you advance from one level to the next. He also makes a case for learning at an accelerated pace. Enjoy!
“I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game-winning shot and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is precisely why I succeed.”
What You’ll Learn:
- Why there is really no such thing as failure, as we think of it.
- Why you need to accept and embrace your fear.
- How to increase your success rate.
- The formula for success.
- What the 4 levels of learning are; and
- Why progressing through them will require practice, “failure,” and repetition.
- Three different scenarios of learning to ride a bike; and
- The case for expedited learning.
- What nature’s most destructive force is.
- How Thomas Edison and Michael Jordan achieved success through persistence.
- How the daily success tracker can help you stay persistent.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.