Meet Enrico Sanchez, an Associate Vice President of Wealth Development at Caliber Companies, who took small steps to finance and real estate to finally become a very successful entrepreneur. Learn about Caliber, its Opportunity Zone Fund as well as about the tax benefits you get for investing in them.
What You Will Learn About Enrico Sanchez – Opportunity Zone:
- To express our gratitude for your commitment and support to the podcast, we prepared a promotion for you
- How Enrico Sanchez started and became attracted to real estate
- How Enrico came to work for Caliber
- What the Opportunity Zone Fund is
- The case study of what funding into low-income census track can do
- Why it is important for a fund to be in control of development
- The tax advantages when investing in the Opportunity Zone Fund
- How Caliber finds and accepts new deals
- The best way to contact Enrico
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!