Dealing with city officials is like dealing with police officers. Instead of making your life really hard, make it easy! Learn the best answer you can give to a city official (and to a police officer); the importance of knowing their system, procedure, and general rules; and why you should be proactive rather than reactive.
What You Will Learn About Best Practices Dealing with City Officials:
- What types of city officials exist
- How dealing with city officials is related to dealing with police officers
- The best answer you can give to a city official (and to a police officer)
- Why you should focus on the war, not the battle
- The value of knowing the city officials that could affect your rental
- The importance of knowing their system, procedure, and general rules
- Why you should turn an inspector into a friend
- Why you should keep the math equation in the first place
- The significance of thinking from the city officials’ perspective
- Why you should act as Fonzie did on Happy Days
- How Matt Andrews made an inside player through the section 8 program
- Why you should be proactive rather than reactive
- Why you should be respectful
- Why pride is very expensive
- Matt Andrew’s example of an excellent relation between a property manager and an inspector
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!