Welcome back! Celebrating the holiday, you were likely to hear a friend or a family member saying that the real estate is risky. It’s not, and we are going to prove that while simultaneously advising you how to deal with the bed tenants. Learn about how to do a background check, how to protect and prepare yourself, and what is the right way to deal with noisy and bed tenants.
What You Will Learn About 7 Steps to Dealing with Bad Tenants:
- Why people are wrong when they say that real estate is risky
- How you can be a risk to yourself in this business
- The analogy between the car and the house
- How bed tenants can crush your dreams of financial freedom
- Why the first impression matters
- The importance of the background screening check
- How to protect and prepare yourself
- How to handle damage appropriately
- What is the right way to deal with noisy tenants
- How to ensure timely payments and deal with the ill-behaved lodgers
- How being involved from the start provides your passive income
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!