If you’re a busy professional, turnkey real estate providers can offer the ideal investment solution. A turnkey provider can find you a property, rehab it so that it’s ready for living, identify a suitable tenant, get a good property manager in place, and then sell the place as a cash flow property. So, exactly how do these turnkey providers work and why do some of them charge more or less than others?
On today’s episode, Matt discusses his turnkey business model and tells you the reason why Cash Flow Savvy properties cost so much less than the competition. Enjoy the show!
I’ve been researching turnkey providers for the last 6 months and I’m curious – why are your properties at Cash Flow Savvy so much cheaper than most of your competition?
– Laura in Jacksonville, OR
What You’ll Learn:
- Who turnkey investment real estate providers are ideal for.
- What services a turnkey company will provide.
- The operating costs associated with running a turnkey provider; and
- Why those costs get passed on to the end buyer.
- How the Cash Flow Savvy business model is different than most providers.
- When you can expect to get paid with Cash Flow Savvy.
- Where to access a list of the top 10 cash flowing markets in the United States.
Tweetables:[Tweet “If you need #CashFlow and have more #Money than time, consider a turnkey provider #CashFlowSavvy”] [Tweet “Turnkey #CashFlowing assets are the perfect #Solution for busy #Professionals! #CashFlowSavvy”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!