To financially invest in your future effectively, it’s crucial that you understand the distinction between cash and cash flow. If you have so far been focused on saving up piles of cash, then check out this installment of Financial Freedom Friday to discover why you should change your priorities! Today Matt tells you why cash is not king, and he explains how to both create and protect your wealth in the current economy.
What You’ll Learn:
- When cash stopped being king and was replaced by cash flow.
- Why living off of the interest of your savings is no longer a viable strategy for wealth maintenance.
- Why consumers are punished for participating in the economy.
- How to protect your wealth should there be a currency collapse.
- Why you should invest in asset classes that are essential to the economy; and
- How to identify these classes.
- The importance of understanding the mindset of different economic classes.
- Where the poor, middle class, and rich spend most of their money.
- How to use compounding education to increase your likelihood of achieving financial freedom.
- The difference between making piles of money and making streams of money.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.