Meet Brian Trippe, a versatile real estate investor who holds over 70 rentals with the goal to make the biggest Real Estate Investor Association in the country! Discover what led Brian to leave his job as a college professor and jump into real estate, the most significant knowledge that Brian learned from his personal experience, his book, Nothing’s For Sale, and his Youtube channel REI LIVE.
What You Will Learn About Brian Trippe – ALAREIA (Need a Keyword Rich Title):
- What led Brian to leave his job as a college professor and jump into real estate
- How his business looks today
- How Brian has merged his passion for teaching and investing
- The biggest mistake that Brian sees people make when they get started in RE
- The most significant knowledge that Brian learned from his personal experience
- Brian’s best approach in finding deals
- The 2 strategies that Brian uses when cold calling
- A piece of bad advice Brian Trippe has heard from other coaches
- What Brian sees in his future
- All you need to know about Brian’s REIA and his Youtube channel REI LIVE
- Brian’s book, Nothing’s For Sale
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!