What if it was possible for you to start investing in real estate without having money, a big bank loan, or even credit at your disposal? It is! With his deals, Matt always first looks for money from the sellers. This technique is known as seller carry back or seller financing, and it is a very smart strategy that allows people who don’t have cash or credit to still buy investment properties. On today’s show, Matt discusses precisely how he qualifies and then negotiates these kinds of deals.
What You’ll Learn:
- Where Matt looks for his money first.
- The 4 questions to ask your seller to determine if seller financing is appropriate for you.
- Why homeowners who own their property free and clear might be open to seller financing.
- What to do if there is an existing loan on the property.
- What investing “subject-to” means.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.