Tax Hacker Tuesday is back to teach you about about an EPIC W-2 tax strategy! Tim Berry explains a special strategy for W-2 people to implement in their businesses, how to get the most out of personal property put toward your business, the difference between personal property and real estate, and more. Learn it all with Epic Real Estate and Tim Berry on Tax Hacker Tuesday!
What You Will Learn About an EPIC W-2 Tax Strategy:
- The limit to the amount of personal property you can put into your business
- Why putting personal property into your business is a good idea
- One easy way to put a large amount of personal property into your business (+ financing!)
- How to do your Airbnb “side hustle” right in terms of tax savings
- The difference between personal property and real estate (and how to benefit off each)
- The ideal person to benefit from this tax strategy
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!