Join Epic Real Estate Investing for an insightful podcast interview with creative real estate investor Paul Thompson. Share in the commitment to action and dedication to personal growth with a look at how Paul achieved 20 deals in his first 18 months of investing.
Learn how Paul acquires his sweetest deals through various networking strategies. Then discover how to enhance your communications to overcome the variety of challenges real estate investors face marketing to sellers in the digital age. It’s about having all the right tools.
What You Will Learn About How Paul Thompson Achieved 20 Deals and Growing in His First 18 Months:
The benefits of investing in yourself
How to not be dependent on a single stream of income
Excelling in creative real estate and owner financing
How to achieve 20 deals in 18 months investing in real estate
Why the decision to commit to action is the difference
Why networking is the best strategy for acquiring the sweetest deals
How sharing time and energy with a network can build your authority
Ways to find more buyers
How to improve your business functions for better cash flow management
Why continuing education is critical for real estate investors
How to differentiate yourself with multiple marketing methods
Ways to adapt to attract more motivated sellers
How to make your offer sweeter to separate yourself from the competition
How the digital age is changing real estate marketing
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews will help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!