Matt Theriault and Matt Andrews explain why you should hold instead of flip on this week’s episode of Way Back Wednesday featuring Hold That House! Learn why the Matts hold every property they can, how each of them got into real estate investing, the importance of time leverage and lifestyle design, and much more!
What You Will Learn About Why Hold Instead of Flip?:
- Why Matt Andrews holds every property he can
- What makes cash flow the ultimate goal
- How the Matts got into real estate investing
- How to continue earning money without the non-stop hustle
- Why financial freedom is complete different than having a ton of money
- The importance of time leverage
- What “lifestyle design” is and how to use it
- The piece of advice all old salty guys in REIA meetings will give you
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!