Many investors doing virtual wholesaling feel lost and frustrated. They lose deals to local investors and constantly fear that virtual wholesaling just won’t work out.
But there IS a right way to do virtual wholesaling. You can do incredibly high volume, and you can level the playing field with the local competition. You can experience all the fruits of your virtual market – comparable to if you’d invested in your home market.
Today, The Epic Real Estate Investing Show gives you step-by-step instructions for successful virtual wholesaling deals. Matt teaches how to market for motivation, capture the call, build rapport, set up the deal, and seal the deal. Follow these five hot principles to find success and financial freedom in virtual wholesaling!
What You Will Learn About Virtual Wholesaling:
- Learn what you bring to the table as a real estate investor
- The 3 components to build a Lead Machine™
- The 2 essential things you need to capture every lead your marketing attracts
- How to automate your follow-up
- Matt’s best strategies for building rapport over the phone
- How to work with people who don’t have an email address
- Why 50% of virtual deals fall apart before the contract is signed – and how to avoid it
- Specific methods to transfer your rapport to your “boots on the ground” teammates
- What 2 things to do with a transition agreement to build even more rapport
- The key to solidifying your rapport and getting contracts SIGNED
- How to remove the biggest barrier in virtual wholesaling
- What to look for in a virtual business partner
- The similarities between Matt’s most successful students
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!