Today we tackle questions from listeners on analyzing and selecting new real estate markets. Sharing strategies for maintaining a strong cash flow portfolio in a shifting marketplace this podcast episode is a must listen for buy-and-hold real estate investors.
With sharp analysis and pointed technique investors can identify real estate investment opportunities and create leverage to secure strong deals. The goal is to create cash flow to escape the rat race and the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast is here to help map out the path. Building wealth through real estate investing has never been more doable.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to choose viable markets for your real estate investments
- Why building a strong property management team should be your first concern
- Other variables to consider when deciding on investment markets
- When history is a predictor for future performance
- Why supply and demand of real estate will remain strong over our lifetime
- When relocating away from California is a smart financial move
- How avoiding state income tax is like adding a percentage to your income
- How to preserve the purchasing power of your dollar
- Why you must analyze the merits each deal individually
- Pros and Cons to finding a private money partner
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- EPIC INTENSIVE LIVE PODCAST, TODD TOBACK, MAKENZIE KELLY, JOSH SWANSON, COREY KENDIG, PARKER STILES, KOKO KELEDJIAN | EREI 223
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!