Practically anywhere you look, you can find a real estate guru eager to sell you their own special course teaching you how to get rich with underwater properties. Whether it’s reverse wholesaling or short sales, they have a “unique” personal formula for success in this area.
Unfortunately, you can’t count on many of these techniques to offer consistent profits in the current real estate environment. And even the ones that do work demand a great deal more time and effort than necessary.
On today’s episode, Matt is talking about the best way to handle low equity and underwater properties. Listen and enjoy!
What is the best strategy for investing in properties where there is little equity or the property owners are underwater on their mortgage? Is there money to be made in those situations?
– Gabriel Hullet
What You’ll Learn:
- Where you find a lot of motivated sellers.
- Why Matt doesn’t recommend options, lease options, or reverse wholesaling.
- Why making money on these deals is the exception rather than the rule.
- How Matt has been successful in working with underwater clients.
- What a short sale is; and
- Why it is less of a viable strategy nowadays.
- The 2 conditions to consider before purchasing “subject-to.”
- Where to look for houses that are not underwater.
- The importance of getting honest with yourself.
- Why you need to consider your marketing if you are receiving a lot of no-equity leads.
Tweetables:[Tweet “Learn how to make #Money on low equity and #Underwater properties at”] [Tweet “If you are only finding #ShortSales and no-equity properties, there’s a reason!”]
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!