If you are a regular listener, then you’ve probably heard Matt emphasize the importance of determining your minimum deal standards. You should think of these standards as a kind of filter that all of your potential properties go through to ensure that they truly qualify as a “deal”.
On today’s episode, Matt explains that it’s vital that you decide for certain what your ultimate real estate investing goals are. He then guides you step by step through the process of crafting deal standards which will help you on your way to reaching your investing goals!
Which deals should I invest in, and which deals should I avoid?
– Joseph Block
What You’ll Learn:
- The question you should ask yourself before setting your minimum deal standards.
- Why it is important to set your deal standards before you start marketing for leads.
- The difference between being a “buyer” and being a “shopper” of deals.
- How to avoid confusing and frustrating yourself in your search.
- The step-by-step process for establishing your deal standards.
- What Matt’s property criteria that he would use if he were starting from scratch.
- How deal standards will allow you to beat your competition to the good deals.
Tweetables:[Tweet “By setting your minimum deal #Standards, you have a filter for incoming #InvestmentProperties.”] [Tweet “Before ever writing an offer you must decide: Are you in this for #Cash or #CashFlow?”] [Tweet “Learn why Matt suggests a #SFR with 3+ bedrooms near your house as your #FirstInvestment at”]
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!