On today’s episode, Matt hears from a listener who hasn’t been able to find buyers for her deals and consequently has had to let them expire. So what is she doing wrong? Matt explains that there are two possible mistakes that might be keeping someone like this listener from getting their deals sold. To find out what these mistakes are, and how to fix them, listen to this edition of Third Degree Thursday!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 2 most likely reasons that you can’t flip your deals.
- How to quickly estimate repairs.
- What your #1 priority should be once you have a property under contract.
- The 4 different versions of your marketing flyer to create.
- Why you need to create 10-15 different headlines for your property; and
- What types of words to focus on.
- Where to post your ads; and
- How often to post throughout the day.
- The key to getting your deal sold.
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!