You may remember that Matt recently discussed the advantages of turning to your family and friends for help with personal financing. On today’s show, he is addressing a question from a listener asking how those loans can be paid off quickly (i.e. in three to five years). Listen and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 3 ways that you can pay off a short term loan.
- The biggest mistake that investors make with balloon payments.
- Why you need to have multiple properties when you have short term loans.
- What the current trends in homebuilding are.
- How the Cash Flow Savvy acquisition assistance program works.
Tweetables:[Tweet “1 #InvestmentHome won’t make you rich, a #Portfolio of properties is where the difference is made.”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!