Matt Theriault and Epic Real Estate are proud to present The Six Levels of Real Estate Investing! Today, Matt shares the fourth level of real estate investing: success. Tune in to learn the traits of investors on the fourth level, which parts of your business need the most attention at this point, and specific steps you can take to make it on to the fifth level of real estate investing.
What You Will Learn About Success – The Fourth Level of Real Estate Investing:
- What the fourth level of real estate investing is
- How to get to the fifth level
- Exact steps to take your business to the next level
- How much money you need to be making to be considered “in the success phase”
- Traits of a fourth-level investor
- How to overcome the vulnerabilities of the fourth level
- Recommended resources for fourth level-ers
- The difference between delegating and abdigating
- Which parts of your business to focus on for the greatest chance of success
- How to create a valuable network to drive your business forward
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!