Matt Theriault and Epic Real Estate are proud to present The Six Levels of Real Estate Investing! On today’s episode and for the next five Mondays, join us to learn about all six levels of real estate investing, determine which one you’re on, and learn what you need to do to “level up.”
Today on The Epic Real Estate Investing Show, Matt tells all about the first level of real estate investing – start up. Learn how to tell if you’re a first level-investor, how to conquer the vulnerabilities new investors face, how to create an environment you can succeed in, and how to get a bunch of free resources to help you reach the second level!
What You Will Learn About Start Up – The First Level of Real Estate Investing:
- What the first level of real estate investing is
- How to get to the next level
- How to tell which level of real estate investing you’re on
- Traits of a start up real estate investor
- Vulnerabilities to look out for if you’re new to real estate
- How to avoid vulnerabilities getting the best of you
- How to create an environment that you can succeed in
- The most important things to focus on as a new investor
- How to create your definition of success
- Free resources to help you get to the next level
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!