Matt Theriault is joined by Seth Williams on today’s episode of Thought Leader Thursday! Seth is an accomplished land investor with a detailed blog and brand new podcast. Learn the two main reasons Seth became involved in land flipping, how he avoided getting burned at the beginning of his real estate investing journey (including purchasing a deal for only $331?!), the direct mail tactics he uses to stand out in mailboxes, and much, much more!
What You Will Learn About Seth Williams – Land Flipping:
- How the book Rich Dad Poor Dad changed Seth Williams’ life forever
- How Seth overcame never being able to find cash flowing deals
- Why the 2008 recession was a lightbulb moment for Seth
- The two main reasons Seth chose to invest in land
- Where Seth made his first land purchase (for only $331!)
- What Seth’s business looks like today
- How to avoid getting burned at the beginning of your investing career
- What convinced Seth to take on bigger deals
- The direct mail tactics Seth uses to stand out in mailboxes
- How Seth closes 6-12 deals per year and keeps his investing hours part-time
- Why Seth decided to start a blog
- The two biggest pieces of false advice Seth hears everywhere
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!