Mitch Stephen joins Matt Theriault and Epic Real Estate Investing to discuss the art of seller financing. Learn how to invest in real estate with other people’s money.
Discover how you can build long-term cash flow through real estate investing without risking a dime of your own. Find ways you can access private lending and ways to create even more marketable deals to access big dollar investors.
What You Will Learn About The Art Of Seller Financing:
- How to establish “owner finance value”
- A wide variety of creative financing strategies
- How to invest in real estate with other people’s money
- Why seller financing works so well for investors
- How to invest in real estate without have to manage the property
- The math that makes for long-term cash flow
- Exit strategies for your deals
- How to access private money
- Ways to market your deals and get top dollar for yourself
- The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Free! Get the two fastest and easiest strategies to a paycheck, Go To: FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com
- GREAT NEWS!!! We secured over $13M of funding to the listeners of this show!! Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- ATTENTION ACCREDITED INVESTORS: Diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and sharing the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!