Mitch Stephen joins Matt Theriault and Epic Real Estate Investing to discuss the art of seller financing. Learn how to invest in real estate with other people’s money.
Discover how you can build long-term cash flow through real estate investing without risking a dime of your own. Find ways you can access private lending and ways to create even more marketable deals to access big dollar investors.
What You Will Learn About The Art Of Seller Financing:
- How to establish “owner finance value”
- A wide variety of creative financing strategies
- How to invest in real estate with other people’s money
- Why seller financing works so well for investors
- How to invest in real estate without have to manage the property
- The math that makes for long-term cash flow
- Exit strategies for your deals
- How to access private money
- Ways to market your deals and get top dollar for yourself
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!