First… learn how to better connect with sellers by aligning together with them against the market.
Then… discover some fresh communication strategies for making your presentation to get the offer accepted and the deal signed.
Finally… sharpen your closing process with these proven techniques for more consistent and fulfilling engagements with sellers.
A mindset for collaboration works wonders! Collaborate here today with Epic Real Estate Investing.
What You Will Learn About How To Get The Contract Signed and Secure The Deal:
- How to make the connection with sellers
- How to extend the invitation to avoid stagnation in your business
- Capture the lead and get to know the seller, get to know the property
- Collaborate with the seller to negotiate and sign the contract
- How to get permission from a seller to present your offer
- Why you must take the time to build rapport
- The key to gaining confidence with sellers
- What the seller is thinking about and how you should respond
- How to set the expectations with sellers
- How to get the seller to drop their guard
- Strategies for getting the property under contract
- The steps you should take to secure the deal
- How to align yourself with the seller against the market
- Why the mindset for collaboration is key to success
- Communication strategies that work to secure the deal
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!