Matt Theriault is joined today by Raj Jha, a previous COO and the current leader of Practice Alchemy, a boutique law firm representing some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. Learn how to get consistent results out of your business, which systems to tackle first and last, the biggest mistake people make with systems, and much more on today’s episode of Thought Leader Thursday!
What You Will Learn About Raj Jha – Building Business Systems:
- Why systems and delegations are important to a business
- How to get consistent results
- How to keep the same position consistent throughout multiple hires
- The key to developing systems that work
- The biggest mistake people make with systems
- Which systems to tackle first if you’re a solopreneur
- Which part of your business should be systematized last
- The best book Raj Jha read in the last 12 months
- How Raj Jha overhauled his original economic model that wasn’t working
- How to network with attorneys
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few way we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!