On this episode of Financial Freedom Friday, learn 5 things to do before you quit your day job. Matt Theriault shares key questions to ask yourself before you quit, how much money you should have saved up, the differences between being an entrepreneur and an employee, and much more!
What You Will Learn About Before You Quit Your Day Job:
- The right way and the wrong way to quit your day job
- 5 things to do before you pull the trigger
- Key questions to ask yourself before you quit your day job
- How to leave a job with proper expectations
- The difference between being an entrepreneur and being an employee
- How to maximize your money and credit when the time comes
- The importance of getting on the same page as your spouse
- How much money to have saved up before you quit your day job
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!